Under the current circumstances of inter-state shutdowns and indoor venue restrictions (due to COVID-19), there is considerable doubt as to whether the 2020 National Junior Classic will proceed as planned on 6-8 June 2020.
We understand the issues with interstate travel and accommodation, so we would like to give associations and teams as much notice as possible.
We are continuing to monitor the situation, following Government advice and liaising with stakeholders.
A final decision will be made on April 17, considering all event options including rescheduling and cancellation.
We will provide further updates as soon as they come to hand via the Basketball Victoria COVID-19 page.
John Hilton Nick Honey
VJBL Manager Basketball Victoria CEO