Basketball Victoria provides support for the suite of technologies currently provided by Basketball Australia/SportsTG. Collectively these technologies are known as The Basketball Network (TBN). TBN is a technology system that caters to the needs of basketball administrators and enables member and team registration, online payment, competition management, electronic game scoring and club, association, league and competition websites.
How to get assistance
- A range of useful online self-help material is available at https://support.sportstg.com/help
- Your first point of contact for further assistance should be your relevant club, association, league or competition administrator. In most cases your local administrator will be able to quickly assist you with your enquiry.
- If after contacting your local administrator you still require assistance, please submit a request for support here.
Requests made via the online support system will quickly reach us and enables us to provide you with a more timely response, helps us better manage our support of associations across the state, enables us to support you when we are out ‘on the road’ or not in the BV office, helps us to build a support knowledge base, creates a history of your support requests and enables us to escalate issues through to Basketball Australia and SportsTG if required.
We pride ourselves on attending to your support request as quickly as possible and will be in contact with you once your request has been received.
Basketball Victoria Digital Support Remote Computer Access
When requested by one of our Digital Support Team, please use the relevant link below to allow temporary remote access to your computer. A team member will talk you through how and why this will assist us in providing support to you.
- If you are using a Windows Operating System computer please click here to begin the remote access process
- If you are using a Mac Operating System computer please click here to begin the remote access process