DO you have a flair for design and are set to participate in the Bulla Hoop Time competition?
Basketball Victoria is running a competition for the re-design of the Hoop Time All Star Grand Final Winner and Runners Up T-shirts for 2018.
If your design is selected Melbourne United players will visit your school for a special ‘Gametime by Kmart’ event featuring an MC, music, player introductions, crowd activities, competitions, prizes, a freezer full of Bulla products and of course a once in a lifetime opportunity for students to play against Melbourne United.
Send us through your most creative design for the chance to win an awesome prize pack!
Competition for new Bulla Hoop Time T-shirt
Basketball Victoria is conducting a competition for the design of a new Bulla Hoop Time T-shirt.
Terms and Conditions.
- The competition is open to children up to age 12.
- All entrants must have the written permission of their parents or guardians on the attached form. <Add online form>
- Designs must be emailed to Rebecca Ross – Rebecca.email@example.com
- The winning design will be used on T-shirts produced for the Bulla Hoop Time program
- The winner must be prepared to assign all copyright in the design to Basketball Victoria for no fee.
- BV reserves the right not use the winning design on the Bulla Hoop Time T-shirts.
I being the parent/guardian of —————————–
of (Primary School)
Consent to my child entering a competition conducted by Basketball Victoria and agree that if my child’s entry is selected as the winning entry, I will assign copyright in the design to Basketball Victoria without payment of a fee.