Basketball Victoria provides a range of administrative services and support to all of our affiliated associations. We work with each association to help develop their programs and business across a range of areas including:
- the Basketball Network support
- volunteer support and training
- high performance
- introductory programs.
We also offer members a range of helpful multimedia resources.
The Basketball Victoria Chaplain is in place to support member associations with the following:
- Club-wide pastoral care
- Pastoral and spiritual care and support
- Suicide awareness
- Stress management support
- Crisis management & recovery services
- Home and hospital visitations
- Grief, loss & bereavement care
- Family care & support
- Marriage & relationship preparation and care
- Life skills support
- Debriefing delivery
- Referral support
The Basketball Victoria Chaplain is an accredited member of Sports Chaplaincy Australia & is a volunteer.
For more information contact Basketball Victoria
P: 03 9837 8000